Thursday, April 30, 2015

End Of The Month Update

So here is the update for this month. Even with fewer goals I was unable to get them all completed.

1.     Scan Pictures.  I did this all month and while not completely finished (wedding albums and the pictures in frames and on walls still left) I can definitely see an end in sight.

2.     Sew the green table cloth for the school. Done.

3.     Cross stitch the dragon picture.  Not done as of yet.

4.     Make Silent Auction Items.  Done.

5.     Go back and complete some old goals. Not done.

Still I think progress has been made.

My goals for the upcoming month are:

1.     Copy and declutter 2 binders of recipes.

2.     Go back and complete some goals from previous months.

3.     Change my wardrobe over from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer.

4.     Plant flowers and the veggie garden.

5.    Spray some pots with the Glow In The Dark Paint.

6.     Finish the scanning of pictures.

Some of these goals will only take a short time, others longer.

My total for Project Declutter so far this year is 502. I still have a few more areas to declutter so hopefully this total will keep rising. Still don't know if I will reach the 1000 items mark, but I did manage to reach my goal of 500. Love it!!!

Little bits of green are showing up in my flower beds.

Tulips getting ready to bloom.

Daylilies and Asiatic Lilies poking up in the perennial bed.

Another small flower bed started. More lilies and glads planted here.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



     

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so well on the decluttering front. I've had a slightly better month this month, but there's still plenty more to do. Like you, I'm not sure if I'll reach the 1000, but still trying.

    ReplyDelete