Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Recipe Wednesday

Today I made something I have made before, but as I was not able to use broccoli I used cut up asparagus. I think I like it better this way.

Souper Supper

1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can of water
1 soup can of rice
1 1/2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped (I used the asparagus left in the crisper, cut up into 1 inch or so pieces)
4 slices of cheese, cut up (I used what was left of a bag of grated cheese and a couple of cheese slices)
1 1/2 cups leftover ham cut up

Put the soup, water, and rice in casserole. Mix together. Add the broccoli, cheese and ham. Stir well. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 mins.

It was a lovely day again today so Harvey decided it was time to work in one area of the yard that was a bit over grown.

This area is now short one very large cedar and one spreading juniper.

Instead they are laying here
At the edge of the garden area.

Remember I told you all about Harvey fixing my wrought iron and wood bench.

Look how wonderful it looks sitting on the deck. Now we just have to find the right place for it!!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment