Monday, April 13, 2015

Menu Monday

The weeks seem to be going by very quickly. Time flies by when you least expect it to. I really thought that once Harvey retired and I semi retired the days would drag by. Not so!!!

I did a bit of a switch on menus last week as the weather was lovely and I wanted to get Harvey grilling once again. They weren't big switches, but they did enable us to enjoy cooking outside.

Monday

Leftover grilled hamburgers from Saturday along with salad and fries.

Tuesday

Home made fish cakes. I plan on using up the leftover grilled fish along with the leftover mashed potatoes for this. Served with asparagus this will be just lovely.

Wednesday

I will be pulling a package of leftover ham out of the freezer and since it is supposed to be a cool and rainy day making a casserole. Something new and different I hope. Served with a salad.

Thursday

Mushroom meat balls, rice and carrots should make a lovely meal.

Friday

Perogies, onions and sour cream.... Perhaps not good for the diet, but just a treat every so often is fine.

Saturday

Hopefully nice enough to grill some ribs along with potatoes. I will make a salad here as well.

Sunday

Pulling out the chicken we did not have yesterday. Roast potatoes, roast carrots and once again a salad.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment