Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Frugalities

Time to list the frugal things I have accomplished this week.

Reading free books I downloaded onto my Kobo.

Using up fabric from my stash to make some new clothing for this summer.

Phoned Kurt while my package made the phone calls free.

Hung three loads on the line in the basement.

Used my stash of yarn to make silent auction items.

Only bought food items that were on my grocery list.

Used up all leftovers in the fridge for another supper or for lunches this week.

Baked bread.

Not too bad a week if I say so myself.

As I said a few days ago, Harvey finished the new fire pit area and I thought it might be nice to share some pictures with you all.

The view of the new area from the steps of the deck.

The view from the yard.

We actually have lots of seating area around the pit and I will show you that tomorrow as late today we are going to place the seating around and the remaining lighting.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.





1 comment:

  1. Your fire pit area looks great Jackie. You can tell that Harvey has worked hard on it. All ready for some lovely summer evenings.

    ReplyDelete