Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday Wrap Up

The weather has been absolutely wonderful the past few days. I have been busy planting all my flowers. They do seem a bit worse for wear however, so I do hope they manage to come back. I think part of the reason was they had to stay in the house for so long again after buying them. Once they take off a bit I will share pictures with you all.

I do however want to share a picture of how I have been spending my evenings. While sitting and relaxing after hours of planting, subbing, or working around the house I knit. I have managed to use up a bit of my yarn stock over the past week by knitting scarves.

I am hoping to add to these, but only after I manage to get a couple of baby sweaters knit. You see we will be having a new addition to the family shortly and I would love to get a sweater or two done to give to the new arrival.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment: