Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Rain, Work and More Rain

We are getting the first real rain of the spring season and I am loving it. Nothing, but nothing greens a lawn as quickly!!! Just wish it would have been warm enough to plant my flowers this week.

Today I spent subbing in one of our schools. It has been a couple of weeks since I have been in the school and I really enjoyed working. I was in the older grades which I love. I even got to listen to the various groups in Grade 7 and 8 present their Science Fair projects. Wow there are a great many new ideas and the thought behind them all was amazing.

Yesterday I visited my bed ridden friend. Once again I was there for a very long time and had to rush home to make supper. Still was wonderful to see her and to see her starting to be able to move a bit more.

This weekend we plan on heading up to a greenhouse 2 hours away. Time to buy bedding plants and veggie starters. We will also spend time with our youngest son. Hopefully we will be able to get everything we need, must make list tomorrow.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. I am going to enjoy watching the rain.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment