Friday, May 8, 2015

Frugal Fridays

This week has gone by awfully quickly. Still keeping my frugal on however.

I packed my lunch for work, and even used leftovers to make it up.

All laundry (and I mean all laundry) was hung on the outside clothes line. Good thing it was nice and warm with a bit of a breeze. Next week I might not be able to do this.

Leftovers have been used to advantage. In fact we have managed to have two full meals from leftovers twice this week (bit of a change up on the menu plan).

I have been busy sewing using fabric from my stash to fill in a few holes in my spring and summer wardrobe.

Managed to have 5 no spend days this week.

Found twenty cents on my daily walk and added it to the change jars.

Enjoyed a free walk every day this past week, except for the day I was subbing. Quite fine though as walking up and down the long hallways at work more then made up for it.

Still using up, wearing it out and making do.

Tomorrow will not be frugal, but very precious. We are heading up to Regina to go to the green houses there. Kris will be joining us. Buying plants for summer colour is a big thing here. I have my list and am ready to go.

Hopefully lots of pictures to share tomorrow or Sunday.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment