Thursday, May 14, 2015

So Very Sad

Today I lost my favorite Aunt.

Aunt Kathy lived with us for awhile when I was growing up. She could always make Mom and I giggle as she could get Dad so mad that he would stutter and stammer, not able to speak at all. This was something we could never do (at least and get away with it).

I have also been told over and over again how much we looked alike. My sister sometimes says that I looked more like one of Auntie Kathy's child than her children did.

Two years ago she was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. Aunt Kathy underwent surgery, but refused the chemo the doctors wanted her to have. She said the operation was pain enough.

Three months ago her husband Uncle Ed died after suffering from Alzheimer's for a little over a year. Today she went to join her love.

Rest in peace Aunt Kathy, I will miss you so very much.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your loss Jackie. It's good to remember the happy times spent together.

    ReplyDelete