Saturday, May 9, 2015

Trip To The Greenhouses

Today was our annual trip to the greenhouses in Regina. Did not too badly, but not as good as other years.

Here are some photos of what we managed to pick up.

This first one though is of the plants I started in the middle of March.

Lots of vines and Moon Flowers this year.

Here is our haul from the trip. Right now our hallway looks like a greenhouse as well.


And to think I still need a few more to make sure that I have enough!!!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful plants, Jackie. I haven't picked mine up yet. I want some impatients and something else nice, but haven't decided on a color scheme. Daughter and her family gave me a pink hanging basket. Some kind of small trumpet flowers.

    ReplyDelete