Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Ramblings

First off I would like to wish all my female fellow bloggers a very happy Mother's Day.

Today at Mass, Father Brian spoke a great deal about "agape" love, and it struck me how much this type of love is what a mother feels for her children. We love them no matter what, through thick and thin. Even if what our child does is not loveable. Much the same as what Christ feels for each and everyone of us.

Do we always deserve Christ's love? Should we love everyone around us regardless of whether they seemingly deserve our love or not?

These are questions that each of us need to answer. I know I am going to work on loving every single person that comes into my sphere of influence.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment