Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Summer Is Here

Warmer temperatures have arrived, bringing with them the joys of planting and watching everything become green or flower.

My transplanted bedding plants seem to be perking up a little bit, though I did lose a few in the transplanting. The ones that are left will slowly fill out and I won't even miss the ones that didn't make it.

Just because it is summer does that mean I stop knitting? No way, not with an addition to the family coming late next month.

I have become a bit tired knitting baby blankets so pulled out some yarn from my stash (bought on sale) and have started this....

A tiny blue sweater, and since I don't know the newcomers gender I will need to knit a second one in case it is a girl.

It has been a very long time since I knit a tiny sweater and had forgotten how much I enjoy creating them.

I am still working on some of my unfinished projects and hope to have a few of them done over the next while. I think my problem is I get bored with what I am working on and need to move on to something new. Do need to stop doing this or I will have so many partially finished projects I will never get them completed.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment