Monday, May 25, 2015

Menu Monday

Rolling into this last week of May. Where does the time go?

Monday

Chef's Salad. I will be using up some leftover chicken in the freezer as well as the remainder of the eggs in one container. I hope to add just a touch of ham as well.

Tuesday

German noodles, potatoes, and onions.

Wednesday

Pork chops on the BBQ along with tinfoil potatoes and perhaps some tossed salad.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night (hopefully there are leftovers to clean out).

Friday

Soup and sandwiches I hope, if not I will make a Tuna Casserole.

Saturday

Chili and toast.

Sunday

Roast beef, potatoes, salad, and a veggie of some kind (just not sure what as of yet).

These are subject to switching around, though I hope I do not have to do that this week. I am a bit concerned over the leftover night I may change that to Monday (today) as I know I have leftovers available for use as tonight's meal.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment