Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mid Month Update (A Bit Late)

 Time to update everyone on how the monthly goals are being completed. So far so good.

1.     Copy and declutter 2 binders of recipes.  Done

2.     Go back and complete some goals from previous months.  Working on

3.     Change my wardrobe over from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer.  Done

4.     Plant flowers and the veggie garden.  Not Done

5.    Spray some pots with the Glow In The Dark Paint.  Done

6.     Finish the scanning of pictures.  Done

I would have had all my flowers and veggies planted if the weather would have cooperated. We have had miserable weather, snow, freezing temperatures, and cloudy days. The weather is supposed to improve as this week progresses, so I am hopeful of getting everything done by the end of the week.

On to the 
I have managed to divest myself of a few more things. Mostly bathing suits that no longer fit (I am sure they shrunk) and books. Another 55 items will be or have left my house. I am sure there will be more leaving as I try on my spring and summer wardrobes.

I will fill you in on the excitement we had the past few days tomorrow. I kind of learned what life was like back when my parents were young.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment