Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday Tid Bits

The day started off very quietly. I went for my early morning walk and quite enjoyed the peace and quiet. I love walking early in the morning, there are very few cars out and no people what so ever. The quiet gives me peace and allows me to plan my day.

I spent a bit of time working on decluttering my closet. I managed to get through my trousers, skirts and jackets. I still have dresses to go through and hopefully will be adding more to my donation bag.

This afternoon I worked on my cross stitch for a bit, and then settled in to read. I do enjoy my Kobo ereader and all the free books I get to download.

The late afternoon saw the wind pick up and rain start to fall. The temperature is supposed to drop drastically tonight. There is even a risk of frost, so I spent some time this evening covering my flowers. Harvey on the other hand is going to chance it and not cover any of his vegetables. Sure hope the forecast is wrong.

My days just seem to flow one into the next. Nothing too exciting, just life lived simply and quietly.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment