The end of what used to be our work week. Poor Harvey is getting a bit confused over what day it is lately. All day he thought it was Thursday and not Friday.
The weather has improved greatly and along with my treadmill work out I managed two shorter walks outside today. It was getting pretty slushy out by the time I took my last one.
Now what have I done in a frugal manner this week.
1. Used coupons to get one free meal the day I was at the hair stylists.
2. Used up all leftovers in the fridge for our lunches. A bit of salad left tonight which I shall have for my lunch tomorrow.
3. Solar heated the house for the past few days. Love not having the furnace running all day.
4. Watching free old series on the television this past week as well as getting caught up on a few series I have missed episodes of.
5. Downloaded free reading material again this week.
6. Using up all the bits and bobs of hand and body lotions I have collected over the past.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.