Monday, March 18, 2019

Menu Monday

For some reason one of my widgets on Blogger is sending a message to my antivirus saying it is contaminated with something or other. This has never happened before and having the message pop up every time I go to visit one of you is annoying. I will need to figure this out very soon.

I did not do the roast meal yesterday. Instead we cleaned out the fridge of all and I do mean all leftovers. Made for very interesting eating to say the least.

Monday

The frozen pre made Turkey Tetrazzini along with asparagus.

Tuesday

There is a bag of leftover pork that will be made into a stir fry and served over rice. I might use some more asparagus up here as well.

Wednesday

Chili and toast (leaning towards trying a veggie chili and will see if we can sneak it by Harvey).

Thursday

A package of leftover ham made into a casserole. Served with salad.

Friday

Maple glazed salmon fillets, rice and leftover salad.

Saturday

Leftover stir fry, rice and salad of some sort (we are really liking kale salad).

Sunday

Roast Chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots and the remaining salad.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. On the menu this week: bacon and bean soup; leftover quinoa salad; chicken breast with potato salad and lime/cottage cheese "salad" (so retro, I know); meatballs in mushroom sauce.

    ReplyDelete