Monday, March 11, 2019

Menu Monday

Wow, it is the middle week of the month. Once again time is flying by on giant wings.

Monday

I will be removing two of the small individually wrapped meatloaves from the freezer today. Served with mashed potatoes (leftover gravy from the hot beef sandwiches) and a salad.

Tuesday

Leftover ham, will be made into a casserole. Just not sure what casserole, or if it will be a new one.

Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches. I am trying to decide if I will pull out stock and make a new soup (so I can freeze some) or use up the mushroom soup in the freezer.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night.

Friday

Not too sure about what we will have. I really don't think we will be home in time for me to cook anything. Could be we have both lunch and supper in the big city. Just have to wait and see.

Saturday

I will make soft tacos. Something we have not had in a very long time.

Sunday

Our usual roast meal. It will be roast pork along with roasted veggies. I need to make a salad as well. I think kale will be best today.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. I'll try the meatloaf this week, I think. Aren't I daring!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your menu sounds so delightful.
    Hoping you have sun today. We are overcast and rainy for the 2nd day and I am lovin' it...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, I made Hamburger Soup on this rainy Nebraska day. Cleaned up odd frozen bits of veggies in it, frozen pintos, frozen tomato sauce, beef broth, onion. Then I broke up gluten free spaghetti to fill it out. Tasted great, with us deep in chest congestion. Love your menus! Mary

    ReplyDelete