Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thursday Tidbits

It's been a funny month so far. My goal list is as long as it was at the beginning of the month. Nothing completed as of yet, a couple of things close to being completed though. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a few of them done. 

The fact is with the nicer weather I am on a cleaning and decluttering spree and that is taking up a great deal of my time. I still get to knit in the evenings and even manage a bit of hand quilting during the afternoon. But and it's a big but I am just not in the mood. 

Plans are whirling around in my head and Harvey even agrees with some of them. That is totally amazing to me, but I think he has been worried about me over the past couple of months and now that the results we have been waiting for are near, he wants me to be a bit less anxious. I am slowly coming to the conclusion that whatever the results we will both meet them head on. 

Since the days in February were cloudy and cold Harvey's depression really hit him hard. Now it is sunny and he can get outside and work things are much better in that department as well. The fact that his doctor left and he needed to find a new one was another obstacle to hurdle. Amazingly the doctor he went to today accepted him as a patient. I just hope this one sticks around until they manage to find a few more doctors to fill the areas we are short in here. 

I overheard while shopping today that we could have snow again next week. It is March and the weather is nothing if not unpredictable this time of year. One great thing is that if it does snow, the white stuff will not stick around for long.

Well off to do a bit more knitting.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.



1 comment:

  1. Sure seems a long time to get results of your tests...
    Glad Harvey is doing better. I think we all will feel better when warmer weather and plenty of sunshine surround us.
    It's supposed to rain today..we always need moisture out here in West Texas...so sure hope it just pours.
    I, too, have been cleaning and getting rid of things I no longer use. It is time consuming and when I get to worrying about all the clutter, I go to one of the rooms I've just finished, sit down with a cup of coffee and breath deep....:)

    ReplyDelete