Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saturday Roundup

A few long awaited goals and projects were finally completed today. So nice to be able to cross these off the goal list. Still there will be a few things carried over next month as I just can't seem to get everything completed.

This quilt has been in the making for well, almost 4 years.

It was way too large to fit my machine so I hand quilted it. This is something I have not done for a number of years. Mistakes were made, but all things considered I am happy with the result.


The above cross stitch has been featured here before. It languished in a drawer for about 3 years. I finally figured out that foam board bought in the school supplies section along with some spray adhesive could take the place of regular mounting boards. It is now hanging in our bedroom and I am ready to start another. I just hope it does not take as long as this one to be up and hanging.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment: