Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thursday Tidbits

Really not that much has been happening around here.

Yesterday I cleaned and organized what was in the chest freezer. My goodness, after not so thrifty removal of items that were way too old to be used things look lots better. I should easily be able to find and use up items the rest of this month. 

Cold winds today, which made things a bit nippy out there, but the sun was shining and that did help with the winter blahs.

I got my package from the doctor in Regina for my appointment. Must remember that I can not have any product with ASA or acetylsalicylic acid in them for three days before the test. Headaches please stay away or be susceptible to Tylenol. I also was surprised to read that I could be staying for up to 2 hours in the Women's Health Care Centre. Hopefully the time spent will be much shorter.

Talked to both of our sons this week. They are both doing well and have told me they want to know immediately the outcome of the tests. I don't know how much, if anything, I will know but I did promise to phone or text them on the way home.

I am trying to come up with a 40 days of Lent Challenge to myself and really haven't been able to come up with anything. Harvey thinks that perhaps we both should put money aside to be given to our Food Bank at the end of Lent and I am leaning that way. Or perhaps picking up a few extra pantry items every time I shop and dropping them off at the Food Bank. I will think on which will do the most good at this point in time.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice thing to do for the Food Bank. We should all donate regularly to them.....

    ReplyDelete