It has been a better week for frugal matters here on the old homestead.
1. Harvesting from the garden. I even managed to freeze a few bags of tomatoes this week as well as some onions, potatoes, and green peppers.
2. A friend dropped off a box of Roma tomatoes for me to try. She says they make lovely soup, tomato sauce and I bet they make a great salsa as well. Just have to see what I can manage to make out of this box. Pretty sure that soup to be frozen is at the top of the list.
3. Bought a new jacket for the spring and fall. My old one was pretty ratty and stained. Just happened to see this one at the end of a rack in Walmart for $7.00. Regular price was $50.00.
4. Saved $11.63 on my grocery bill with sale prices and coupons (not too many of those right now).
5. Using up fabric and wool from my stashes to keep myself busy.
It seems as if I am back in my frugal groove. However I will soon have to lock myself in the sewing/craft room to get some projects completed.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.