Friday, September 27, 2019
Not the most frugal of weeks, but we did our best.
1. Drove as little as possible combining errands and banking together.
2. Shopped the sales and ended up saving $25.89 on groceries this week.
3. Harvey is building me a potato bin in a very cool corner of the basement. He is using bits and pieces of what he has available down in his work room.
4. Onions picked and dried for winter storage.
5. Walking each and every day for exercise and am really proud of my total walked this month so far. Starting September 5 I have taken 205,147 steps, used up 6116 Calories, and walked 143.59 Km. The month isn't even over yet.
Everybody have a wonderful day.