Monday, September 23, 2019

Menu Monday

I am a bit late posting this today, but I had the funeral of a friend to attend this morning, and then prayer shawl ministry this afternoon. First time I have actually been able to sit and do something other then leave the house or try and get chores completed (needless to say there are a few chores left to do). I also got notification on Facebook of the deaths of two others that I knew either them, the parents or the children of. Not a good day at all.

Monday

Pork stir fry, using up the bits and bobs from the fridge and a bag of frozen leftover pork roast. Serving it over basmati rice. Should have enough left for another meal later this week.

Tuesday

Pork chops, the leftover mashed potatoes, and a cucumber salad.

Wednesday

Leftover stir fry. Perhaps served over noodles.

Thursday

Chili made in the slow cooker (hopefully enough made for a meal or two to be frozen and eaten at a later date). Served with toast.

Friday

We will be having dinner out as we are heading to the city to attend a play.

Saturday

Soup and sandwiches. I plan on making tomato soup to freeze this week, so that is what we will have. What goes great with tomato soup..... Grilled cheese of course.

Sunday

Roast Chicken, roasted potatoes and carrots. I think I will make another cucumber salad (loads of cukes picked from the garden).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




1 comment:

  1. Condolences for those that are bereaved. A wonderful menu plan with lots of tasty dishes, I always use the leftovers too.

    ReplyDelete