Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday Tidbits

Today has been very busy. This Bible Study that I have said I will help with is going to take up a great deal of time. There are 5 weeks left and I don't know how I am going to be at 2 sessions every Thursday. I may have to redo my menus to incorporate a slow cooker meal on those days. The other thing is I don't know if I am really suited to being a leader. The study is so fast paced and the group that I was with tonight didn't get a chance to share all their answers to the various questions. Still something that gets me out of my comfort zone could end up being very good for me.


The weather has been wonderful the past couple of days. I have managed to get into my rapidly drying garden to pick a few things. Tomorrow I plan on freezing a few bags of tomatoes, they are ripening much faster than we can eat them.

My finger is healing nicely. Today I took all the bandaging off to give the injury some air, and later tonight I will cover it with another bandage so that I don't break open the newly healed skin. It is still badly bruised, and kind of numb, but at least I don't feel a pulsing any longer.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to read that your finger is improving - hope it continues to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having a few days of good weather too so perfect for getting some outside jobs done. Glad your finger is improving.

    ReplyDelete