Monday, September 16, 2019

Menu Monday

Wow, the middle of the month already. Where on earth does the time go. Soon our garden and my flower boxes and pots will need to be put to sleep for the winter.

My menus for this week are:

Monday

Salmon cakes (though this could get a bit fancier as I have some phyllo pastry in the fridge that needs using), fried leftover potatoes from last nights roast meal, and the remains of the coleslaw.

Tuesday

Leftover roast beef, probably will do something along the lines of a BBQ sandwich type thing. Served with a tossed salad.

Wednesday

Porkchops, creamed potatoes, mixed veggies, and the remains of the tossed salad.

Thursday

Stew and dumplings.

Friday

Lazy perogies with lots of fried onions and a bit of sour cream. Perhaps some raw veggies and dip on the side.

Saturday 

Clean out the fridge night (though I have a feeling this could happen twice this week and my menu will change accordingly).

Sunday

Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies and a salad.

Lunches will as usual consist of leftovers, or sandwiches. 

Everyone have a wonderful day.

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious although I don't know what perogies are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom used to make simple ole, Salmon Patties that I admit, is comfort food for me. Not fancy at all and I'm almost embarrassed to say it was made with CANNED Alaskan pink salmon. Oh well, at least it wasn't spam! :-) Your menus have me drooling.

    ReplyDelete