While it has not been the most frugal of weeks, there have been a few frugal saves.
1. We removed our Bell satellite and cancelled our subscription. We went with our provinces TV, SaskTel Max and only the basic for at least the summer. We are saving about $100.00 a month. We also bundled in our internet and landline phone.
2. Shopping this week and spending was high but I managed to pick up a few on sale items to stock up the pantry, and total savings without coupons (just sale prices) was $83. 65.
3. Eating up leftovers for lunch and Harvey is even finding those leftovers he said he would eat. This means no getting rid of items pushed to the back of the fridge (tossing) over the last three days.
4. Walking every day for exercise and meeting my step goal the last 5 days.
5. Using up yarn from my stash.
While I am still busy getting rid of those posts that bother me on Facebook, I am actually doing much better. I no longer want to shake people until they develop a brain, instead I hit a button and what little brain fart they have disappears. I am also seriously considering ridding myself of the aggravation by just putting people to sleep for 30 days.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.