The first project I undertook this week was cutting out masks so that once sewn the four of us would have enough for 8 days. Meaning they would only have to be washed once a week instead of every second day.
Voila, a stack of thirty masks ready to be sewn next week. This pattern is slightly different in that it has a pocket to place a filter in. I will also need to make a prototype as the pattern calls for ties and we would much rather have elastic.
I did finally finish the denim quilt for outside. No picture of that as I did an envelope type quilt and I really think the finished quilt is not quite right. Okay to use outside, but not something I would show with pride. I also took it out last night to cover my legs as I did a bit of star gazing.... It has rained all day and now said quilt is soaking wet. It will be hung on the lines tomorrow.
I have a habit of piling up my knitting to weave in the ends of the yarn. I had a stack of 5 prayer shawls made over the past 5 months that needed that done.
All done now and they are ready to drop off at the church once the office opens.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.