Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday Ramblings

I am home once again and using my regular laptop computer instead of the tablet. I find it very difficult to edit on the tablet, so hopefully this is a much more readable post.

I went to Costco this morning for a bit of a stock up on the items I usually purchase there (and of course found some others that are way less expensive). Missed a few though as they seem to move things around an awful lot. Still I was in and out in less than an hour and managed to make it home in a decent amount of time. 

I am not going to leave Harvey at home by himself any more. He is easily bored, and will go out and spend money. 

This time it was dealing on a new vehicle (well we do need one). He actually got a fairly good deal on it, and it is one I pointed out to him as something I liked. We head to the dealership tomorrow and do the paperwork. I just hope it does not take too long.

Our oldest son Kurt will be home the beginning of July for a week or so. Hopefully surgery for me will not take place until later in the month. Kris says he will drive home on the weekend and spend a bit of time bonding with his brother, and hopefully setting up a computer on my television. Harvey says perhaps he would like one for Christmas to do the same thing...... Actually a very good idea since we no longer have loads of channels to choose from. I will need to do a bit of saving over the next few months.

Kris and I watched our Archdiocesan online Mass this morning. Special blessings for the fathers in our lives. I really enjoy this as I am staying away from the Masses at the church until after my surgery. I definitely need to stay healthy, I am wearing a mask when out and about. 

Speaking of masks. Kris loves his Minion masks and filters. This week I will work on Kurt's skulls and some superhero type. Then I will move on to more masks for Harvey. I may even get a few more made for me. Preparing for that second wave.

 Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie. Wow, in and out in an hour is pretty darn good for a place that moved stuff. Go you. Here's to car stuff moving along quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Church is not open yet so we listen to the service on the internet, not quite the same is it...Hopefully, there won't be a second wave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping busy Jackie. It will be good to gave your son home for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't have too many masks as you've got to wash them. A great way to use up fabric too. How exciting that you're getting a new car. Hope you enjoy driving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We feel thsat there may well be a second wave, given the disrespect that so many people in England have shown for the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every month, Costco gets a sizable donation from us too! :)

    ReplyDelete