Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday Ramblings

The sky is getting dark so this will be a very quick post. I think we just might be in for our very first bad thunderstorm of the season.

It has been a quiet day on the old homestead. I watched Mass online once again. Until a better handle is gotten on this virus, I am trying to stay away from places that I could perhaps contract the disease. Our diocese has not opened up for Masses as of yet and once they do fully allow parishioners to all attend I will once again attend weekly. I am really enjoying the steamed Masses from the Archdiocese. Each one has been presided on by a different priest and it is wonderful to hear all the different styles of homilies.

I managed to finish one project today and get a good start on another. I did not get two projects finished today, but that is quite okay. I will keep plugging away and eventually all those goals and projects I had listed for the month will be done.

Next week I hope to share some photos of the completed projects and goals. Keep your fingers crossed that I manage to get lots of those smaller projects done.

Better sign off before the lightening starts.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Online Mass is such a good idea until it is safe for everyone again, thank goodness for technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a very noisy storm blow through last night with lots of rain. No real damage, at least at my house. Hope you made it through okay as well.

    ReplyDelete