The past week has seen a very few thrifty moves on the old homestead.
I went through all my stored yarn and found lots that is suitable for sock making. So I brought it all upstairs to try and use up during this sock knitting month. Should be able to replace many of the pairs that became too worn to darn any more.
I hemmed a skirt that the hem was falling down on as well.
I used an old sheet for backing on the outside quilt that I finally got finished. Now just to make two more for our sons to use outside as well.
Very little went to waste in the food department. I could still manage to improve in this area as things seem to get away from me at times (especially when Harvey pushes containers to the back of the shelf).
Everybody have a wonderful evening.