The end of another week of frugal endeavors. Really not much new in that department around here.
1. I managed a few more no spend days this week and raised my total for the month to 11 no spend days.
2. Baked 2 loaves of bread saving about $1.50 and had the satisfaction of knowing exactly what was in each loaf.
3. Saved $44.45 on groceries this week just buying sale items.
4. Bought 10 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts for $2.99 a pound which was the cheapest they have been here in months.
5. Mended my favourite cashmere sweater, I should now get at least another years wear out of it.
6. Used up lots of food leftovers.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.