Monday, November 16, 2020

Menu Monday

 


I am up way to early today. The brain woke up at 4 and since that time I have not been able to go back to sleep. I actually should have grabbed my book and read for a bit (that will usually allow me to shut things off) but instead I got up and started my day. If I was a napper that is where I would head this afternoon, but I am not so will end up paying for this wakefulness down the road a piece.


Monday

Leftovers from Saturday supper. Thats baked ribs, served with the remainder of the cauliflower and sprouts.


Tuesday

Leftover chicken from the freezer. I think I will make tetrazzini as that should give me our meal for Thursday....Just heat and serve.


Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches. I think egg salad sandwiches and a veggie soup of some kind, or perhaps I will try something new.


Thursday

Leftovers from Tuesday, kind of a planned clean out the fridge night.


Friday

Salmon casserole, salad and peas.


Saturday

Chicken burgers, and fries (made in the air fryer of course). Leftover salad as well.


Sunday

Ham, mashed potatoes, green beans and perhaps some carrots.


Everybody have a wonderful day. 


God bless.




5 comments:

  1. Getting a good nights sleep is truly a blessing. I know I feel so good when this happens. I never nap because its taken me years to shake the shift worker pattern of nights and days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of planning the week’s meals ahead of time. Every time I do it I’m glad I did. Why don’t I do it more often?! And thanks for the reminder about egg salad sandwiches. They used to be a favourite and I haven’t made them for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could go for some egg salad sandwiches. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I would have leftovers, but my kids thought otherwise. read blog....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleep troubles ... you and I are sisters separated at birth!! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete