Monday, November 23, 2020

Menu Monday

 

How can it be that time passes by so quickly, during a time when we are all shut in and unable to do the things we are used to doing. I am not going to complain though, I really am happy that I can keep my days full and help with the passage of days.


Monday

Spaghetti and meat sauce. Should be enough leftover to make another meal later this week (on Wednesday to be exact).


Tuesday

Leftover ham (last bag of frozen from the fridge freezer) made into a casserole. Tossed salad as a side.


Wednesday

Baked spaghetti, and the remains of the salad.


Thursday

Leftover ham casserole, along with some extra veggies.


Friday

Perogies. I will more than likely make Lazy Perogies, but a small batch.


Saturday

The Baked Spaghetti leftovers will hit the table tonight. I am not sure but I think I will make some sprouts to go along with it.


Sunday

It's our usual roast meal night, but I am going to pull a package of frozen beef roast from the fridge freezer and do something with it. Perhaps roast beef sandwiches, coleslaw and home made fries.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Because I need room in the freezer in anticipation of some yellow sticker Christmas bargains I've done a 2 week menu list. What are Perogies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perogies are pockets of dough that are stuffed with mashed potatoes and cheese. Then these are boiled and served when cooked with fried onions and a dollop of sour cream.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Time sure does fly by and I'm glad to, especially this year. I hope we can soon put this behind us even though 2020 will be etched in our foggy brains forever! (Speaking for myself 'foggy'.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making the most of the meals. Enjoy.

    Thinking of you and Kurt, and wishing him a complete recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to come and eat at your house.

    ReplyDelete