It has been another fairly quiet week on the old homestead. I continue to text Kurt to see how he is doing. Mama bear is always concerned.
It also seems as if blogger has decided not to do as I have asked it to and left align what I type. Oh well I will continue and see what happens next.
What frugal happenings have taken place?
1. Used scrap fabric to make a case for my ereader.
2. Saved $38.38 buying on sale groceries this week.
3. Finished my sweater (jumper) and used up a couple of balls of yarn from my stash.
4. Made sugar scrub for a fraction of buying it at Bath and Body or The Body Shop.
5. Cleaning out the fridge freezer by using up bags of leftover meats. Still a ways to go, but I am getting there.
6. Then of course their are the usual bread baking, watching water usage (got our bill today and it is a hundred and some dollars less than my friends...wonder if they have a leak), and walking for free exercise.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
Notice that Blogger is actually doing what it is supposed to now.