Monday, November 9, 2020

Menu Monday

 

Before I list our weekly menus I will answer a couple of questions from my last post.


I found an image on my Cricut design space (the snowflakes) and used them to make the decals for the ornaments. I think as I grow more used to this machine and what it can do I may just manage to use some more complicated decals. I would love to make some for our sons next Christmas.


I was also asked how many projects I have listed. Last month I had 12 projects listed, so some were carried over to this month. This month I have 10. This is so if I draw the same number more than once I can have something different to work on and not get frustrated with the same project.


Monday

Stuffed Chicken, rice, and corn.


Tuesday

Leftover pork roast which I think will be made into a stir fry so I can use up the leftover rice and cauliflower.


Wednesday

Hamburgers, homemade fries, and salad.


Thursday

Clean out the fridge night.


Friday

Not sure if it will be fish fillets or soup and egg salad sandwiches.


Saturday

Baked ribs, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies.


Sunday

Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots and salad.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.


5 comments:

  1. Your menus are always a delight to read it can inspire me to give soething a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inspired by you too and I don't have that creative bone that you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your menus too as I always have trouble coming up with a variety of meals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start scaling down our dinners. Just the two of us, we don't require huge dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now Henry is a little older I a, falling in love with my Cricut all over again! x

    ReplyDelete