Well I guess I had better own up to how poorly I did last month, though I do have a bit of an excuse for failing.
1. Work on cross stitch. Not done at all.
2. Make those darn cards I keep putting off. Ditto with this.
3. Work on t-shirt rug. I did do a bit of work on this.
4. Sandwich and quilt one top (perhaps even get some binding on it as well). Done
5. Cut the denim from those jeans that Kurt brought home into 4" squares. Done
6. Knit two scarves. Got one scarf done.
7. Work on processing the garden produce. Been working on this one constantly.
One of the reasons I did not get more done is that a little fellow saw his grandmother's prayer shawl and asked if her friend would make him a green one. I found green yarn in my stash and have been working on that. As the yarn is fairly fine, it is taking much longer than I thought it would.
I also needed to clean up my sewing/craft room so that I had the space to work on those cards. I should be able to do them this month.
1. Cut the clothing my friend bought that belonged to her Dad to make a quilt for remembrance.
2. Start the quilt and finish it.
3. Work on T-shirt rug.
4. Watch the Bible Study Video's and chose which one/ones I would like to lead and pick which time I will attend.
5. Work on Cross stitch.
6. Make Salsa.
7. Knit two scarves.
8. Finish little guys prayer shawl.
9. Sew labels on finished prayer shawls and drop them at the church.
10. Sandwich the quilt top that is in the sewing/craft room. Perhaps even get it quilted and bound (that could be pressing things though).
11. Make Eggplant Parma for the freezer.
Long list, but if I put my mind to it I can probably make a huge dent in it.
I was asked if it was hard to grow eggplants. The answer is not really. They love hot weather so this growing season has been perfect. The problem I find is getting seeds or plants. It used to be very easy when I first started growing them, but now gardeners have found out how wonderful fresh eggplants are in comparison to store bought and finding plants or seeds is very difficult. This year Kris found some seeds and started them in his little greenhouse for me. We had thought they might not make it, but finally took hold and really grew like weeds.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.