The end of another month has arrived. Time to fess up to how well or not well I managed to do with my project goals this month.
So onto the goals for this month.
1. Cut the clothing my friend bought that belonged to her Dad to make a quilt for remembrance. Done.
2. Start the quilt and finish it. Done.
3. Work on T-shirt rug. Started yesterday and will continue until the end of this week.
4. Watch the Bible Study Video's and chose which one/ones I would like to lead and pick which time I will attend. Done, I will be letting them know which I want to lead and the time I will be able to attend tomorrow at our meeting.
5. Work on Cross Stitch. Nada
6. Make Salsa. Done
7. Knit two scarves. Managed to knit 4.
8. Finish little guys prayer shawl. Done.
9. Sew labels on finished prayer shawls and drop them at the church. Done.
10. Sandwich the quilt top that is in the sewing/craft room. Perhaps even get it quilted and bound (that could be pressing things though). Quilt is sandwiched and ready for the next steps.
11. Make Eggplant Parma for the freezer. Done.
So all in all a good month for projects. I hope that next months projects go as nicely.
Here are a few pictures of the projects this month. Scarf wise I think this is two months worth as I am not sure if I posted my August scarves. And I forgot to ask my friend for a picture of the quilt I made for her.
The t-shirt rug as far as I have gotten.
And lastly while not a project I thought I would show you how big my lemon trees have gotten, and the two succulents I brought in to overwinter.