Monday, August 29, 2022

Menu Monday

 


I am posting this a bit late as I needed to make up September's menu plans and make sure I was using up items from the freezer and the garden.


Monday

Eggplant Parmigiana using up eggplant from the garden. I still have one left but I plan on making a few more trays for the freezer to add to the three that once cool will be put in the big chest freezer.


Tuesday

Leftover ham and scalloped potato casserole. Served with the leftover salad.


Wednesday

Hamburgers done on the BBQ along with fries made in the air fryer and fresh veggies and dip for a side.


Thursday

Leftover ham and scalloped potato casserole served with green beans from the garden.


Friday

Salmon fillets, rice made in the IP and frozen peas.


Saturday

Smoked sausages and pasta. I will more than likely serve cucumber salad with this.


Sunday

Steak done on the smoker along with tinfoil potatoes and carrots.


More bits and bobs gone from the fridge freezer, and still more to be used up the following week.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


5 comments:

  1. What a delicious sounding menu Jackie ... good on you for using up all those bits & bobs. I love doing that & giving the fridge a good clean out. Enjoy your week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remind me I need to have a good, long, hard look at my food shelves and see what I have that needs using soon. It's helpful to work from an audit.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good tasting week up ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, I am still waiting for eggplant that the deer ate down but I have it covered now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're going to have a good week of wonderful tastes!

    ReplyDelete