Monday, August 1, 2022

Menu Monday

 


It has been a busy weekend. Kris came home Saturday and was working on trying to get my laptop working a bit quicker, as well as helping me move all the pictures onto a thumb drive. Removing the pictures from the hard drive, did help speed it up and with a few more tweaks it is almost back to normal.

Kris left today and I have managed to get most of the household tasks completed. As I pulled the garbage bin to the curb for pick up tomorrow I started to feel queasy, and started to develop a headache. All this to say once I post my weekly menu, I am hitting the bath and going to bed. Hopefully I will be feeling more like myself tomorrow and be able to visit you all.


Monday

Lentil Curry on rice.


Tuesday

Leftover pork roast made into a stove top casserole. Fresh veggies and dip.


Wednesday

Soup and egg salad sandwiches. 


Thursday

Leftover lentil curry with the leftover rice.


Friday

Tinned salmon made into meatballs using rice as part of the binder with a mushroom sauce.


Saturday

Stuffed Chicken breasts, noodles, and peas.


Sunday

Roast Ham, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, pickles/cheese. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. See you all tomorrow.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better today, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to bed is the best cure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better. I have never had lentil curry and I live in the heart of lentil country. Please post recipe if you can.

    ReplyDelete