Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Midweek


 A quick post just to let you know I am surviving the rush to try and get ready.

Today I picked in the garden, washed and froze the blueberries, dehydrated some parsley and got the beans soaking for baked beans. 

Tomorrow I will do more dehydrating, make the beans in the slow cooker, make raspberry jam with last years frozen raspberries, make some cookies, water the plants, weed and do the usual household tasks. 

I will also have to re-trace the final corner design on my tablecloth. Seems like the tracings do not last as long as I had hoped.

Off to get some knitting done, then jump in the tub.


Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Phew - I feel very idle after reading that!!
    How irritating about the tracings but easily sorted, I guess.
    Have a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jackie, for some reason your blog is not updating on my list. Dehydrator is busy here too, I put a bag of onions in the crockpot to carmelize, and now they are dehydrating. Such a productive and wonderful time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Elizabethd said! You're definitely the energizer bunny in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound as busy as me! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete