Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Tuesday Tidbits

 


I am feeling a bit better today. Still a bit on the sluggish side with a few stomach pains, but nothing at all like yesterday afternoon and evening.

While I did get a bit done today, it wasn't as much as I had hoped. I picked and dehydrated some herbs, found a few beans ready to be picked so grabbed those. Oh, and watered a few plants that were protected under the eaves. 

I got the ironing completed, brought in the garbage bin after the truck came by, and got all the pictures moved from my old phone to the computer. Also managed to get the papers shredded between the movement of pictures. 

Then I went phone shopping. After that it was downloading the apps I use, getting them set up, putting in all the contacts once again, and learning a bit more about how this new one works. I also factory defaulted the old phone, wiped it clean. That took most if not all the afternoon. 

I did not get any of my projects worked on or even gather any of the items I will need for the new projects I am adding this month. Oh well there is always tomorrow when I won't be out and about getting a phone set up. 

I have two recipes to share with you tomorrow. The lentil curry and a new leftover pork recipe I made for supper tonight. Harvey loved both of them, and when I told him we might be having more lentils and meatless meals using beans, he was all for it. 

Off to visit and then work on my knitting.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

I did not get the floors mopped

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you got an awful lot done, despite not feeling well. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you havent been feeling well, Jackie. Take care and try to build some rest into your busy life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness woman, even not feeling well, you're a dynamo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a busy day and were quite productive. Getting new phones is always a pain. Nothing works the same which is annoying and it all takes time to make it useful to you. I've recently had trouble trying to transfer pictures from my phone to the computer, not sure why. I've googled how to fix problems and that wasn't helpful. I've tried 2 different USB cords, thinking maybe the cord was faulty. Sigh....I love technology, but sometimes it's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling a little better, can't wait for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you're feeling better. Even though you weren't feeling 100% you still managed to accomplish a lot. Hope you can figure out the new phone and grow to love it.

    ReplyDelete