Friday, December 30, 2022

Feeling A Bit Better

 Well, I am feeling a bit better now, but after days and days of really doing very little, I tire out so very easily. I will do a couple of small chores and then need to rest. I am also not sleeping very well which could be part of the problem.


No pictures of Christmas gift opening, or us all together and having a wonderful meal (that tired me out, even with Kurt and Kris helping). I think Kris took a few so I will ask him to email them to me or send them via attachment to a text. 

The boys loved their gifts, and Harvey was quite shocked to uncover a pair of pajama bottoms from me. He kept wondering when I sewed them as he hadn't seen me doing so. Sneaky person that I am.

It is quiet now as Kurt left on Wednesday to spend some time with a friend north of Regina, and Kris left today. Both took a very long time to reach where they were going as the roads are very icy. 

I am off to have a bit of a rest before I pull some leftovers out of the fridge. I think we might be having lots of those over the next while. 

Hope to visit you all later. If I don't I will be around to visit in the morning.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

9 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better - just be sure to take your time with recovery and don't try to push yourself into doing too much. Covid isn't something to be taken lightly.
    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your rest. Your body needs to recover. Funny how sneaky you were - love it. Now, go to back to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon, and just take your time with things. There is no rush!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to hear that you are gradually improving in how you feel. Taking it easy and slow is the best medicine. Love that you surprised Harvey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time. I gather that if one pushes things to hard after Covid, it can have long lasting impact so be careful and kind to yourself and allow the time you need to get back to full strength again.

    Have a lovely New Year with your loved ones. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry that you've been so unwell all Christmas, but I'm glad to hear that you're making a good recovery. Wishing you and your family a very healthy and happy 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to hear you had a good Christmas, though sad to hear you're still not feeling 100%. Hope your recovery speeds up for you. In the meantime continue to rest as you need to.
    Happy New Year to you and your family, and all the best in 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m glad you are feeling better. Leftovers to the rescue. I’ve loved having them this week. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. There has been a lot of sickness here too over the Christmas period, not Covid but debilitating sore throats and coughs nonetheless. Our Son and his family who live in Sydney came down with Covid and he missed his big 50th birthday bash on Christmas day.
    Wishing you and your family a very happy, healthy 2023 x

    ReplyDelete