Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Midweek And Pushing Forward

 


Well the Colorado low arrived last night and while the snow stopped for about 7 hours, it is falling once again. Heavier than before if I am any judge. We moved about 3 inches earlier today and will probably be removing even more the next time we venture out when it stops. I do love how nice and white everything looks and how the snow deadens the sounds of traffic. I don't like shoveling or snow blowing it off the driveway or sidewalks. 

I am pushing myself to get this quilt finished. Just a bit more simple quilting (and I mean very simple) and then I can get the borders started. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will be finished by mid Friday. I have set it aside for the remainder of today as it is getting dark and I am getting tired. More prone to make mistakes when that happens. 

Harvey is not feeling well. He says he has the chills, and a sore throat. Also very tired (part of that tiredness could be from all the shoveling he did this morning). I hope it isn't anything too serious. 

That is pretty much all the news from here. Off to spend a bit of time with you all before I get setting the table and supper started.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

7 comments:

  1. I hope Harvey feels better soon. Stay safe & warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie ... to me it sounds so wonderful to have snow & to possibly experience a white Christmas. To you its probably just more work I guess. Please share a photo some time of all the white everywhere - I would love to see it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe and warm! Hopefully your DH isn't coming down with something - lots of TLC are in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, not Harvey too. So many people are getting colds and flu here in the UK as well. I do hope he feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully, Harvey will feel better soon! It's winter and easy to get the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope Harvey is feeling better soon. It's not a great time to be feeling under the weather.
    You got a lot more snow overnight than we did. I cleared about an inch off the driveway this afternoon. The forecast suggests we could have six inches by morning, but it isn't snowing here...yet.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear of Harvey's illness. I hope he will be able to bounce back into good health soon.

    Lake Tahoe got over 6 feet of snow this past weekend. No thank you!

    ReplyDelete