Monday, December 12, 2022

Menu Monday


 Another week and this time I had to do some changing of menus. Going out for supper before planning to makes for needing to change things. It is a good thing I am pretty flexible.


Monday

Leftover ham made into a casserole. We will finish off the salad as well.


Tuesday

Roast beef, roast carrots, roasted potatoes. 


Wednesday

Eggplant Parma.


Thursday

Leftover ham casserole. Probably green beans as a side.


Friday

Salmon Patties, if there are leftover potatoes from the roast I will fry them up. I will more than likely make corn niblets as well.


Saturday

Hot Beef Sandwiches, fries, and coleslaw. 


Sunday

Roast pork, roasted potatoes and if there are carrots left I will roast those as well.


We are supposed to be having miserable weather over the week and maybe even power outages. Things might be changing on a dime. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. I do hope you are able to stick to your plan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Colorado low that is making it's way north is definitely a concern. I do hope it blows east to Manitoba (sorry anyone from there), and we avoid the heavy snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Menu plans are just that - a plan - and not cast in stone. Hope yours works out!

    ReplyDelete