Monday, December 19, 2022

Menu Monday

 


I think I tired myself out today. Not that I did much, but I did do more than I have over the past few days.

Posting my menus for this week and visiting all of you will have to wait until tomorrow morning. I will hit a hot tub and crawl into bed. Harvey isn't much better as even though we are not testing positive any longer he has a leftover cough, and of course there is no cough medicine available in the city. 


Monday

Leftover pork stir fry to help get rid of some bits and bobs in the crisper.


Tuesday

Cabbage bread from the freezer. A quick and easy meal for me.


Wednesday

Clean out the fridge. This will be the remainder of the stir fry and probably the salmon patty unless I have that for lunch on Tuesday.


Thursday

Soup and sandwiches. Probably Cream of Mushroom and grilled cheese sandwiches.


Friday

Pancakes.


Saturday

Lasagna, salad and garlic bread.


Sunday

Ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad and pie for dessert. A bit more relaxed than my usual holiday meals.

See you all tomorrow. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, it seems the impacts of Covid seem to be long lasting in some people. I do hope you're both feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bad enough to have covid (or one of the other diseases out there) but not to be able to get proper medications shouldn't be happening in this country. Perhaps if you check on Well.ca they might have some? They ship fast as a rule. I just ordered some children's Tylenol for our grandies and it should be here the first of the week.

    ReplyDelete