Saturday, December 31, 2022

New Years Eve

 Oh dear, by the time I gathered the energy to come on here it is late and time for me to make supper. My energy seems to come and go. I felt good enough for a bit of a walk down the street this morning, but once home I just collapsed. I did manage to call my brother, and input the budget figures but that is about it for the days tasks. 


I hope to pay you all a visit yet today. 


In the meantime.....



Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Take it easy until you are fully well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body is telling you to take it slow and steady in order to recuperate fully.
    Have a happy new year - to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, don't push it. Take it easy and go with the flow. Sending love and healing vibes . . . all the best for 2023. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Jackie. Sending healing thoughts to you x

    ReplyDelete