Monday, January 2, 2023

Menu Monday

 

Hello, while I am feeling much better and no longer coughing up what I seem to think of as one of my lungs, I am still tiring out easily. Getting my daily chores done take much longer than I am used to. Today was actually the first day that I managed to get my list completed. Now, I did have to have about an hours nap this afternoon, but that seemed to give me a bit more energy.


Monday

Chicken thighs, roasted veggies.


Tuesday

Soup and sandwiches. I will probably pull out some Hamburger Soup and make Grilled Cheese sandwiches.


Wednesday

Leftover roast beef made into a casserole.


Thursday

Smoked sausages, mashed potatoes, and green beans.


Friday

I will make the pancakes that I had planned on doing last week and just didn't get to.


Saturday

Leftover roast beef casserole.


Sunday

Roast pork, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots. 


Lunches will be leftovers or sandwiches. There is leftover chili, and two chicken thighs. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.







4 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are starting to feel better. Take it slow, rest a lot and eat well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if your grilled cheese sandwiches are what we call 'toasties' over here.

    I'm so glad you are continuing to recover and especially that the cough is improving - it can be so very exhausting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear you are feeling some better. Do take time to rest - it sounds like that is what you need most.

    ReplyDelete