Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Mid week Once Again

 


I promised you all a picture of the finished quilt. Here it is.


I had hoped to have more finished projects to show all of you, but this was bigger than I thought it would be.

Since it seems as if the weather is going to be dreary for the next while, I will be sticking to sewing those patterns I cut out before Christmas. Hopefully next week I will have a few more unfinished projects to show you.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

11 comments:

  1. Wow that is very nice Jackie. You do good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful quilt! Juhli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really nice. Just heard on the tv that a Polar Vortex is on its way and we will have a colder February than normal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely - very cheering. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very striking, Jackie. You have put such a lot of work into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bright and cheerful quilt for a dreary day. It is lovely Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours Jackie, it looks warm. I will be cross stitching on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice finish! I love the cozy warm colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt is beautiful Jackie! I love the colors! I always enjoy seeing your newest creations.

    ReplyDelete