Monday, January 9, 2023

Menu Monday

 


This week seems to have turned into a pork week. Don't know how that happened, but it has. More than likely it has to do with me being in a use it up mode. 


Monday

Leftover ham made into a casserole and served with sliced cucumber and grape tomatoes.


Tuesday

Pork chops, mashed potatoes, and green beans.


Wednesday

Leftover pork roast made into a stir fry, this will clear a bit more out of the crisper. Served over rice (will make extra rice).


Thursday

Leftover ham casserole with the same fresh veggies (should clear those out as well).


Friday

Fish fillets (baked) hashbrown patties (that will clear those out) and corn.


Saturday

Leftover pork stir fry served over the leftover rice.


Sunday

Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, peas. 


So there you have it. We are still munching on leftovers from late last week for our lunches. Harvey had some beef and gravy (with onions) over bread for his today and I had rice mixed with pork and beans. Still a few leftovers to eat and get the fridge cleared out.


Everyone have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. That’s one way to not want to eat pork or anything for a long time. Now I could eat pizza everyday- and Mexican food everyday. I think those are the only two exceptions. Strange - I add the manually add my name and website before I could post. I’m on my phone - I can comment fine using my desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love leftovers, there is so much you can do with them!

    ReplyDelete