Saturday, January 14, 2023

Saturday Roundup

 



Not really much to report on. Winter just seems to be a rinse and repeat time for me. 

This year the days are very nice, but I don't go out much as I am a bit afraid of falling, even with my cleats on. After breaking the same wrist twice, one becomes a bit more hesitant when out on ice. I have managed a few around the block strolls which at least gets me some fresh air.

I really wonder what next month will bring. With the beautiful weather we have been enjoying, I think I might be a bit worried that February could be a bit of a strange one. 

I have been doing some house cleaning, taking it slow and small bites at a time. While my energy is slowly returning I am making sure to rest in between tasks. Still have lots to do, way more decluttering is necessary that's for sure. Or perhaps I should say I need to step up the using items up part of my crafting journey 😉.

Starting to look through my flower and plant books to get ideas for the summer. I may ask my gardening friends if they have any seeds or slips to share come the summer. Going to be on a whatever I can get free for the perennial bed and for greenery for my pots and containers. I do love summer and all the lovely colour. Even planning projects to work on that put me outside on the deck or by the firepit. 

My oven is still working (fist pump here along with a big YES), however with the appliance cooking I am hoping to extend the life of the element and Harvey's fix. 

Days arrive and days leave with great regularity, nothing exciting, nothing too taxing (other than when I was sick). Life just goes on.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.










4 comments:

  1. Great news about the oven - well done, Harvey!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stepping up the use of crafting supplies is ongoing for me. Finished the mile-a-minute afghan this afternoon so that ate up a lot of my yarn, but there's still more that needs to be used.
    Yay for a working oven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rinse and repeat here too, but I kind of like it all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are starting to pop up and bloom here - Not a lot ; just enough to tell me, all is not a bleak winter but spring days are on the horizon. I haven't thought about planting just yet...I guess I am still in cozy winter mode.

    ReplyDelete